THE “ONLINE SEARCH SYSTEM” OF THE REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES AND OFFICIAL RECEIVER IS IN OPERATION
The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism hereby announces the operation of an Online Search System which will offer users access to the data of organisations, already registered with the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver.
The System, which is being co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the European Union and has been developed within the framework of a continuous effort for the updating of the functions of the Department of Registrar of Companies, aims at the most quick and efficient levels of public service.
The availability of this Online Search System will offer all users quick access to the data of all registered organisations, for instance data concerning the Directors, the shareholders, the partners, the owners, the registered address and the charges and mortgages registered on company assets. The data made available to the public cover profitable and non-profitable companies, partnerships, overseas companies, business names etc.
A presentation of the completed electronic System of the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver by a representative of IBM, took place on 15 December 2010 to professional associations and bodies concerned.
1. Enter the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver web site at the following address: http://www.mcit.gov.cy/drcor.
2. Select the link “Online Services” and then click on the “Organisation and Name Search/Study File” link in order to have access to the list of Registered Organisations.
3. Enter the information (name and/or number) of the organisation you are interested in and press the “Go” button for a preview of a list of all entries found. From this list, click on the one you want to search. For further search, click on the “Study File” button.
4. Then, enter all required information and click on the “Next” button.
5. Confirm all information by clicking on the “Submit Order” button in order to proceed to payment, by means of a credit card, via the jccsmart web page, which appears automatically on the screen. Fees payable are €8,54 for each Organisation. Please note that if you do not already have a jccsmart login password word, you need to create one at this stage.
6. After you have paid, enter the System, using the password sent to your e-mail. From your basket you can view all published information concerning the organisation you have selected.
For further information please contact the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver, Corner Makarios Ave & Karpenisiou Str., XENIOS Bldg, 1427 Nicosia, Tel.: +357 22 404325, fax: +357 22 304887, e-mail: email@example.com