Cyprus’s strategic location and full EU membership have for many years played an important role in the development of Cyprus as an ideal location for multinational companies to establish business presence. Cyprus offers extensive business opportunities in various sectors of the economy and the recent discoveries of hydrocarbon deposits in the Eastern Mediterranean and within Cyprus' southern Exclusive Economic zone hold out many opportunities. Cyprus has always been on the forefront of embracing change and continues to enhance its position as a reputable international business centre.
The Ministry of Energy, Commerce and Industry has recently designed the new Integrated Industrial Strategy with the objective of increasing its contribution to the GDP to 15% by 2030.
Read more in:
- Strategic location at the crossroad of Europe, Asia and Africa
- EU and Eurozone Member State
- Attractive Business Environment
- Modern and transparent legal and tax framework
- Extensive network of Double Tax Treaties
- Corporate Tax at 12,5%
- Excellent Professional Business Services
- Highly educated workforce
- Newly restructured banking sector
- High quality of life with pleasant climate and low crime rate
For inquiries please contact the Trade Service of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce and Industry
Or contact our Trade Centres abroad.